· All assignments are due at the beginning of the class period on the date
due. Homework will be spot-checked for completeness before the start
of each class.
· Assignments received after this time will be considered late
and points deducted accordingly. Maximum grade will be 80%.
If an assignment is not completed on time, extended
learning time (ELT) may be assigned to the student. ELT is
additional tutoring time (10 minutes minimum or until homework is
complete) with the classroom teacher. ELT will be held at 3:30 each school day as necessary.
· Each assignment expires after three days per student handbook
Extra-curricular and Co-curricular Trips, Planned
Absences (parental request)
· Assignments due must be corrected and turned in before
· Class work missed is the responsibility of the student and is
due on the regular due date.
Extended learning time (ELT) will be assigned to students who do not
turn in class work on time.
· Scheduled tests must be taken before leaving. If a scheduled
test is not taken before leaving, it will be counted as a re-take.
(Maximum grade 80%)
Make -up Work
· Work missed due to excused student absence will be accepted
after the regular due date.
· One extra make-up day will be allowed for each day of
absence. (See student handbook)
· Tests must be made up during this extended time period.
Back to top